To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we may either require a receipt or decline a return or exchange in certain situations, but not limited to, including:
- Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo.
- Items that were not purchased directly from MarineFly.com (such as items purchased at thrift stores, online sellers or garage sales)
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced
- On rare occasions, based on the nature of prior transactions
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
- Goods that are not in unmarked original cartons in resalable condition
To assure prompt, accurate credit to you on returned merchandise, we ask that you please follow these steps:
1. Please do not refuse the delivery of your item.
a. No returns are accepted freight collect or COD.
b. Refused shipments could cause your account to be closed.
2. A Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This number will be valid for only ten (10) business days.
a. Please specify your order number, the product being returned, and the reason for the return in your email request.
b. An Authorization Number (AN) is required for each shipment returned or it will be refused.
i. Please write the RAN on the outside of each package that is returned. Do not write on the original packaging. If the item or item packaging is not in resalable condition, the item will be returned to the sender.
c. To ensure you are credited correctly, please include an invoice or a receipt that includes your order number or customer number showing the value of your item(s).
3. Full credit is given on mistakes that are clearly the fault of MarineFly.com, provided returns are made within 30 days of invoice date.
a. After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return. Keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak seasons and sales, so it may take longer during those times.
b. The refund will be issued to the original pay type used on the order.
i. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly statement.
4. On returns which have been ordered wrong, we must charge $5.00 per box for a return label.
a. These returns must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS THE GOODS ARE IN THE UNMARKED ORIGINAL CARTONS IN RESALABLE CONDITION.
6. If you choose not to use our convenience label, you will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs up front.
a. Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. MarineFly.com cannot replace packages lost during return shipment if proof of tracking is unavailable.
b. We are unable to reimburse additional shipping or processing fees charged by packaging centers.
7. We do our best to package your items as well as possible and to be as thorough as we can. Unfortunately there are sometimes problems with items getting damaged in transit or human errors in shipping. All we ask is that you contact us to let us know. We will do our best to make sure your problem is solved promptly. We want to make sure your order is right.
a. Returning oversized item(s) shipped by freight? If you discover a problem after you've accepted delivery of an item shipped by freight, we may be able to resolve the problem without requiring you to return the item. Please retain all packaging material until you're completely satisfied with the condition of your purchase. Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary. We will arrange with a freight company to complete the return.
b. IMPORTANT: Before a carrier will process any claim, its representative must inspect the merchandise and the shipping carton. It is also critical that you sign the bill of lading as damaged or short at time of delivery. DO NOT DISCARD OR DESTROY ANY CARTONS. Damaging or destroying carton will result in forfeit of refund.
8. For any billing needs, we will contact you via email using the information you provided at the time your order was placed.
When sending your return, please be sure to include a copy of your packing slip or receipt.
For your protection, insure the package for the full value.
Marinefly.com reserves the right to limit or decline returns or exchanges.